Terms & Conditions
The Makeup 4 Brides | Hair 4 Brides ‘4 Brides Marketplace’ ‘Take A Holiday On Us’ promotion is open to all wedding suppliers & their staff by invitation only. This offer is for a limited time and will be removed without notice.
You have been invited to receive a complimentary* holiday accommodation voucher which allows you to select a destination of your choice from either 5 nights in Waikiki, Hawaii, or 7 nights in Koh Samui or Phuket, Thailand, or 7 night in Bali. Or if you prefer to holiday within Australia then a 3 night accommodation voucher from a choice of 19 different Australian locations. Holidays include accommodation only. *Other costs including but not limited to flights, insurance, meals, transfers, taxes# and resort fees, etc., are at the total expense of the winner. Winners must register their holiday voucher within 7 days but then have 18 months to redeem and travel.
# Most location’s taxes average only approximately $25 – $30 per night. Hawaii is up to $65 per night in taxes. This is simply the local and state taxes that the hotel has to pay on your stay.
SPECIFIC HOLIDAY VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this holiday incentive or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates.
- The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the redemption or activation of this incentive and not actual travel. You must activate this incentive within 7 days of receiving it. Travel must be completed within 18 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional holiday offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
- GROUP travel is NOT allowed only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. The holiday promotion supplier will only honor one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party among friends, family, acquaintances or known groups can use the complimentary holiday incentive for the same or overlapping travel dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- This incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Luxurious Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by the holiday promotion supplier. These rooms are for a maximum of 2 adults and up to 2 children up to the age of 12, based on room type and availability, and at least one occupant must be 21 years of age or older. Your cost to redeem this incentive and book the reservation is just the holiday promotion supplier’s recovery fees for the local government taxes# and tourism fees which vary by destination. The main reservation holder must also have a Visa or Mastercard or American Express card, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in. The taxes and fees are based on a few factors, examples include but are not limited to local tourism and bed taxes, sales tax based on the full rack rate of the accommodations, federal, state, local, or municipal taxes, etc. Most average only about $25 – $30 per night (Hawaii is up to $65 per night in taxes).
- The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to US$350 per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. (Resort fees are now commonplace in international hotels around the world however not always applicable. For example in Hawaii resort fees run from US$25.00 to $40.00 per night paid directly to the resort. If applicable the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates. Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities).
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. Check-in is available 7 days a week. Weekends may have a small additional surcharge.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE end user will have 18 months to travel and can choose from all resort/hotel options available for their chosen destination to find travel dates. Once travel dates are confirmed no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, once confirmed, changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid).
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometers away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. The holiday promotion supplier reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this incentive.
- If you have been awarded more than one vacation incentive you are only allowed to redeem one incentive every 12 months per household. The travel incentive destination can only be redeemed once per household lifetime.
- To redeem, simply activate the incentive online and then search online at the website shown on the voucher for the participating resort/hotels and travel dates.
- Australian locations available: Adelaide, Bendigo, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hervey Bay region, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Port Douglas, Port Macquarie, Rockhampton, South Coast NSW, Sunshine Coast, Sydney and Townsville.
HOW CAN WE OFFER THIS?
The hotels and resorts on offer change regularly as the holiday promotion supplier is released rooms that have not sold. As many hotels and resorts don’t always fill to capacity, they are happy to release these at bare cost (the government taxes that they have to pay) in the hope of possibly gaining revenue in their restaurants and bars. So it is a win-win all round. Of course, there is no requirement to dine in-house.
So what are you waiting for?
Email your preferred destination to: email@example.com